Friday, October 21, 2011

In My Eyes You Are Tall

I adore fall. Not only does it mean the end of the hectic summer months, it means cooler temps, routines and of course, gorgeous colourful scenery (and pictures!) Recently, I created a layout for Practical Scrappers to showcase these wonderful pictures of my son and my Dad from 2003. Although he looks a bit 'grumpy', so my Mom tells me, he is actually thinking about something he and my son were talking about and investigating. I love how they seem interested in the same thing and have such similar expressions! My son looked up to his Poppa and still does even though he is now 12 years old.

I used Best Creations fall line and added lots of machine stitching and distressing. The punched border is Martha Stewart and the leaves are felt from the bulk bin at my LSS. The letters are Kaisercraft (small) and American Crafts (large).

I hope you'll head over to Practical Scrappers and check out all the other fall inspiration. It's obvious the designers there are doing what they love to do, are you?
Christa

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Christa!! I love the stitching and the fall colours!

    ReplyDelete