Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Boy Meets Dog

Recently I was lucky to get a great picture of my darling son and our delicious Boston Terrier Bo-Bo. Bo and Max have not always been the best of friends since Max is often too busy. Most recently though, Max and Bo-Bo have been enjoying sometime to themselves and a wonderful relationship has developed. Here is a layout I designed for Practical Scrappers Challenge Me Tuesday feature.
Max's shirt has that horizontal stripe which, as part of a design, is a strong visual element. I didn't attempt to use a stripe in my design but rather used dots and a chevron to balance out that stripe. The patterned paper is from my stash of scraps so I am unsure of the manufacturers! The letters are American Crafts.

I love this picture and the resulting layout  too. I hope you are creating things you love too!
Christa

4 comments:

  1. love the colours and circles on this page! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I just love this layout Christa!!! The circles are fantastic!!

    I think I see a scraplift here if that is okay with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet and clean layout, the colours really pop as does the picture of those sweet faces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love this layout! Clean, simple but very effective!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete