Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Face Time at MSW

This month Lucy produced a fabulous sketch for us to work with! It inspired me to get out some old pictures of my daughter and use some new Fancy Pants Designs for my design team submission.
Here's the sketch from Lucy:
Here's what I did with it. I layered the wild flower pattern over the black background. I chose it because it mirrors A's nature as being a bit "wild". The little embellishments (arrow, heart, stamps) and the circular flower at the top and bottom of the focal photo is are from a Fancy Pants embellishments pack. I added some messy machine stitching and some rough baker's twine. I even adhered the journalling strip with a few staples.


I love Lucy's sketches and I hope you'll pop over to the MSW blog to see what my fellow designers have done with it too...especially my BFF Ann..she had a surprise for me this month! Stop in at her blog and say hi!

Til then, keep doing what you love!
Christa

1 comment: