Friday, October 7, 2011

Friendzy Friday with Two Scrapbook Friends and Jillybean Christmas Chowder

Happy Friday! Welcome to Friendzy Friday with Two Scrapbook Friends. Today I wanted to share two products I adore; especially at this time of year when we are getting a head start on our Christmas Cards.
Liquid Applique and Glitter Ritz MicroFine glitter.

I also wanted to share my video that I made showing how to use these two great products to make a really cute penguin cards.


You'll need the following supplies (Plus your basic trimmer, scissors, glue and tape runner):
1. Liquid Applique
2. Micro fine glitter in white
3. Three sheets from the Jillybean Christmas Chowder line
(Snowflake,penguin and christmas tree)
4. An adhesive sheet (Scrapbooks Adhesives is what I used)
5. White Cardstock (1 12x12 sheet)
6. A Cool sentiment (I used my computer and chose "Hope Your Yule is Cool")
7. Twine (I used aqua twine from the Twinery)
9. Teeny Tiny googley eyes (I got mine from the dollar store)

I have used this technique to make a banner too! Watch for it soon at Two Scrapbook friends! I hope you enjoyed this technique.
Keep doing what YOU love to do!
Christa

1 comment:

  1. Christa I just love what you did with this line. All your great touches just shine through here!!

    ReplyDelete