Wednesday, October 19, 2011

KAPOW!

Halloween is almost upon us and I must admit to not paying too much attention to the season except for frantically searching for a costume for my daughter (my son has decided he is too old!) and buying candy for the hundred or so children who will ring my doorbell!

But recently Practical Scrappers challenged us to create a Halloween layout.  I was a bit panicked since my Halloween pictures are usually taken on the fly and the lighting is bad and the kids have little (or No) patience with the camera. I did find one lonely picture of my son when he was four years old. I had made a Batman costume out of a black turtle neck, a mask, a balaclava, felt and some yellow foam. EVen his treat bag had the Batman logo on it!He was so happy that I made his costume...Go, Mommy!


I used Best Creations and old Stampin Up! paper and some great letters from Pink Paislee, American Crafts and Me and My Big Ideas. The colours are traditional but I love all the circles and how it sets off his little costume. I am hoping to get some great pictures this Halloween...cross your fingers!

Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I am up to! I hope you're doing what you love to do too!
Christa

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout Christa!! The colours are just fabulous together!

    ReplyDelete