Monday, October 31, 2011

Hi!

This weekend has been a wonderful exercise in scrappy flow! I attended the Fall Retreat at the Oakwood Inn in Grand Bend with my friend Carla and the Two Scrapbook Friends. We scrapped and ate and scrapped and ate some more! I made some new friends (Hi to Paula and Judy!)
I also created 6 layouts and a card. The card is in response to the colour challenge issued by Authentique.

Those of you who read my blog or know me well know I am in love with this new company. Paper quality and designs are top of my reasons why. The card uses the Wonder line (you can't see that underneath the black flower is a bit of red since it is a Christmas line!) and the green letters are Authentique too.

How do you think I did with the challenge! I hope you'll play along each month too. It really gets your mojo flowing and you could even WIN! Til next time, keep doing what you love..and if you can do it while on Retreat with Two Scrapbook Friends!

Christa

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card. I love that you used the Wonder collection for a non-Christmas card :)
    Thanks for playing along.

    -Misty
    Authentique Paper Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job on this! Just love the large black flower...it works so well on this!
    Fabulous design, so glad you entered the Color Challenge on Authentique Paper's blog!

    ~Jeannie
    Authentique Paper Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous and I am so glad you enjoyed your time at the Retreat!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job and fabulous use of the Wonder collection!
    Thanks for playing along in Authentique Paper's Color Challenge!

    -Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
    {Authentique Paper DT Coordinator}

    ReplyDelete