Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Quickly and the Authentique Colour Challenge

Good day! I am once again using Authentique's 'Peaceful' to create this design of Rich and Max.

I used "Warmth" as my background paper and added bits and pieces of "Chill" and "Frost" on this Pagemaps sketch.


I love the colour combination of cream, olive and black. The cute chipboard letters from Bo Bunny really give me title that pops off the page.

I hope you'll find time to play along with Authentique every month. Until next time, keep doing what you love.

7 comments:

  1. wonderful photos, gorgeous papers, great sketch...perfection, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Christa!! I love the colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page, gorgeous papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. Love the title. Superb LO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHH! BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors--fab design! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely LO from the sophisticated colours to the little banner border. just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did with this paper line! Just beautiful!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete