Thursday, October 25, 2012

BIg Halloween Grins!

Good Morning bloggy friends! Halloween is around the corner! Today I wanted to share with you a design I made for Two Scrapbook Friends using more of the Authentique Enchanted line!

Using several layered pieces I created a frame and rounded some corners. The cream piece of patterned paper and the orange hounds-tooth balance each other and the black cardstock allows the main photo to pop. I cut the pumpkins from a Silhouette pattern and added bits and pieces from the sticker sheet from this pack. But cutting them from patterned paper the little Halloween script adds a little 'something'. The big orange letters are Thickers and the font is one of my favs!

I hope your Halloween thoughts are ghoulishly happy ones! Until next time, keep doing what you love!

1 comment: