Friday, October 26, 2012

You Sparkle

I love working with Authentique. I know I keep saying but I really do! I created this design as part of my design team kit for Two Scrapbook Friends. I thought it was the perfect paper line to showcase this little diva photo of my Dolly.


I used some torn edges and added ribbon and washi tape too.
I liked to frame up and ground my title which is comprised of some Thickers and a title I ran through my Xyron sticker maker.

This little cluster of buttons and stars really added some meaning to my title and focused attention on my photo.

I hope this little design inspires you to create something sparkly! Until next time, keep doing what you love!

2 comments:

  1. Love this one, so cool! You did such a great job with this line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the layering and the paper tearing!! And love the title, too. I like the 2 different fonts and the scattering of embellies.

    ReplyDelete