Monday, January 2, 2012

One, Singular Sensation!

2012 is proving to be a productive year already! I am excited to be part of a few new scrappy endeavours. One of them is the True XOXO challenge blog where I am now considered a LIPSTICK CHICK!

Our challenge this month was to use ONE in the title an as many 'ones' as we can handle! The song from A Chorus Line called:  "One", inspired me to scrapbook this series of pictures of Adriane. The lyrics are perfect! She is a singular sensation, one smile from her and no one else will do! Here is a YouTube link so you can get a feel for the song if you don't know it!

This design used Pink Paislee's Snowy Day line which inspires me with it's blues and reds and pinks. The colours make her cheeks and lips rosy and her smile 'pop'.


I hope you'll pop over and see me and my fellow designers at the True XOXO blog! They are super talented and the challenges really stretch your imagination and creativity.

Til tomorrow, keep doing what you love to do!
Christa

4 comments:

  1. Love the show music...and appropriate title for your dancer daughter's page...Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was raised on a Chorus Line so you're a girl after my own heart! Lovely LO and so looking forward to working with you throughout 2012. Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title and those letters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet words. :) Love this adorable page. Your pics are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete