This is what you'll need to begin!
- one sheet of white cardstock for your sentiments
- twine or ribbon for embellishing (I used the TWINERY twine in Charcoal)
- ink and a distress inking tool (I used Tim Holtz)
- pre-printed or a stamp sentiment that fits on your:
- heart punch (I used a Martha Stewart punch)
- a fast drying liquid glue (I used Beacon's 3 in 1)
- (not pictured) wrapped Valentine's Candy (I used Hershey's Kisses)
1. Begin by trimming each 12x12 patterned paper into 4 inch by 5 inch rectangles.
5. Once these are dry fill them with wrappped candy.
7. Using a co-ordinating twine wrap a length around and tie in a bow.
8. Using you heart punch, punch out the Valentine's Day sentiments. (You Rock and Be My Friend are the two my daughter chose).