Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I HEART You

Valentine's Day is almost upon us and I love all the crafts people make in red and pink and white. I love the look of doilies and flowers. And of course it gets me thinking about the love of my life, Richard! We have been together since 1987 and this year we will be celebrating out 17th Wedding Anniversary. He is a great guy and I am grateful he still loves the 40 year old me as much (or more) as the 16 year old me!  So in honour of Valentine's Day, I pulled out some old photo strips I had from a photo booth in the 1980's and made this layout for a challenge I am sponsoring at Two Scrapbook Friends.



The patterned paper is old Stampin Up! and the diecut is from Silhouette as is the title. The string is MME and the heart brads are old stash I had lying around.

I challenge YOU to create a project that reminds you of those days when love was new and unfettered by the demands of everyday life.  Drop me a line with a link to your creation..I'd love to see what you've made.

Thank you for sharing this with me! Keep doing what YOU love to do!
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment