Friday, May 3, 2013

Celebrate National Scrapbook Day with Two Scrapbook Friends!

Today, we launch our National Scrapbook Day online crop at Two Scrapbook Friends forum! Each designer and Friend will be offering a great scrapbook challenge to inspire you to create and honour the world's most AWESOME hobby!

Here's my challenge inspiration:
 
I challenge you to be inspired by this colour challenge


This PEBBLES line  called Family Ties really inspired me. It has so many great patterns and these colours really scream spring/summer. You can find it at Two Scrapbook Friends online store here.

I used water colour paint splatters and added the summery papers with a polka dot to emphasize my photo. Some stitching and some pennants also add focus and create flow.

I fussy cut some flowers from the patterned paper and added some STUDIO CALICO butterflies and twine..

The title came from a song on my iPod (as they often do) but it really fit how these "selfies" reflect Adriane in REAL LIFE... The green title font is from Fancy Pants and the corrugated one is unknown


I hope you'll pop by the forum, say Hi! and play along. There are always lots of prizes, games and laughs to be had.

Until next time, keep doing what you love,

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Love your title and the honesty in your journalling. Something about the whole page makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete