During my most recent vacation with Adriane to Florida, we stopped first at my parent's home in Brooksville. It's about 2 hours west of Orlando. We flew into Tampa Bay for the very first time.
This design features Studio Calico's HERE AND THERE collection. It has some great patterns and actually has a artsy feel.
1. Sunrise from the plane window at 30,000 feet.
2. The arrivals gate at Tampa Bay airport.
3. Grandma and Poppa's trailer in retirement heaven!
4. The Welcome marker to St. Petersburg, Fl.
5. Adriane enjoying (obsessing) Poppa's scooter.
6. Adriane at the Salvatore Dali museum in St. Petersburg.
I loved the little bits of wood veneer and the crazy stitching. It really adds a sense of movement.
Finally, I love the font for my title which I cute using my Silhouette.
You can find more of this great travel line at the Two Scrapbook Friends online store, here.
Until next time, keep doing what you love.
2 days ago