Saturday, April 20, 2013

Big Thunder Fun

Hello again!

Very rarely do I get a chance to scrapbook photos of my most recent vacation so soon after I get back but this great line by Studio Calico called HERE and THERE,  really inspired me to get cracking! Adriane and I had managed to carve out a bit of mother/daughter time. at Walt Disney World. It was such an amazing trip with Adriane. I hope its something we can do every year. I did however mangae to forget my camera but the trusty iPhone did double duty and some of these pictures turned out so well.

One such photo is this great photo of Adriane on Big Thunder Mountain. Bar none, this is our favourite ride at Magic Kingdom. The weather was a bit cool and the crowds were low, so we got to ride it three times in a row. I remember Adriane (and maybe ME) being giddy.

We were getting ready for a big drop and this was the first bright afternoon of sunshine in an otherwise freezing cold week of Florida winter.
I added some wood veneer speech bubbles and stamped some words on them.The dots, and grid patterns coupled with the arrows and hardware, really gave this layout a vacation feel.
 I even added the Here and There tab right from the barcode strip! (Don't you love the bright blue sky?) The denim paper from Echo Park really makes that sky Pop!


I used my Silhouette to cut the titles. The green paper is from a Stampin Up! paper pack several years old.

I hope you loved this new line. You can find it online at Two Scrapbook Friends here.

Until next time, keep doing what you love.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous page Christa!! I love th ebig title and that is an adorable picture of Adriane!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those titles Christa. Precious times and great memories with your daughter. Beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete