Tuesday, June 24, 2014

There is Sunshine in My Heart

Good Morning scrappy pals!! What gorgeous summer weather we are having and it looks like the Canada Day weekend (etc) is going to be amazing! I admit that long weekends really help me get y mojo going rain, snow or shine! Something about that extra day free of life's rat race makes me feel freeeeeee! Truly! So even if the weather's good I open a window or head out to the deck and create a summery page! Here's one I created with Simple Stories Summer Paradise from Two Scrapbook Friends...see if you cans pot my piece de resistance!

Yep! It's that super weird (yet very characteristic picture of my Dolly) AND the sequin heart! The title from my Cameo really was the starting point. You know how that happens right? You have a cute picture but can't figue out what to call the layout and start paging through your online files and VOILA! Inspiration. The Blue and red are really dynamic. Take a closer look!
I sanded the title to to get  beachy weathered feel:
And it seemed apropos to add a Sunshine (duh!) and a cloud with rainbow sequins to round out my theme. The paper lent itself to a banner perfectly. Be sure to pop over to the store to see if you can get your hands on this line it's summer and fun all in one!

I hope you get your mojo flowing this week and enjoy the sunshine too. Until next time, keep doing what you love!

1 comment:

  1. Now that is a fabulous picture!!! What a great page Christa!!

    ReplyDelete