Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Best Friends Every Day of the Week

Good Morning! After another great weekend scrapbooking with my friends Sue, Jennifer and BFF, Ann. I used Authentique's November sketch to create this design about Adriane and her BFF, Jordyn.

I love the Lively collection and keep it handy in my stash. It's bright pinks, browns and lime greens really represent Adriane and make her layout lovely and "lively".

I chose the woodgrain as my background, sprayed it with some acrylic paint. I then added a feminine doily. The little banner pieces come from the large sticker 'Details' sheet from this line. My little title stickers too. The larger ones are Thickers from American crafts which I sanded and inked.

I love this photo and I hope the design does it justice. Until next time, keep doing what you love.


Product List
Authentique Lively
- Flutter design
- Bright Design
- Details stickers

American Crafts
-Thickers

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful just LOVE your background and such a sweet photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this photo, stunning and yes, your layout does it justice. It is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet page..... 2 weekends in a row!?! Lucky. Wish I had known about that one too.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors are beautiful against the woodgrain background!! I love the banner, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet photo, great background and love the ecclectic banner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout Christa! The photo is just too sweet and I love the pink with the brown background!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute-- love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete