Friday, September 23, 2011

It's Time! It's Here!

Well, tomorrow is the big day. NO, I am already married and I already had my kids..tomorrow is the BIG Scrapbooking Fundraiser for Encore Dance. Ann has been madly getting organized and administrating and I have been..running around in a circle squawking like a chicken! Really. She is the mastermind behind the great things in store for our attendees and in fact she is out there right now getting food and doing last minute things. I am grateful for all her hard work and I know we will have a super entertaining day tomorrow.

It will be the best fundraiser we have organized to-date with over $1500 in prizes and raffle items. We are serving a lovely lunch with the help of Sysco foods (thanks Brian), Sobeys and No Frills. The dinner, catered by Bon Choix in Kitchener, includes Lasagna, Caesar Salad, and garlic toast; not to mention gourmet cakes!We have a total of 42 paid attendees tomorrow who will go home with wonderful grab bags, full tummies and loads of creative projects!

We even had the local newspaper pop by and interview us earlier this week. Check out the article here. Here is the photo from the newspaper, I think we look divine!


So, if you haven't signed up..we have one or two spots left..be sure to check the blog for last minute information and fun news.

Looking forward to seeing you! You KNOW I'll be doing what I love!

Christa

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Christa! I'm sure you and Ann have done a wonderful job getting everything ready. Can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an amazing time... and hopefully will have friends to join me next year... amazing job on everything..

    ReplyDelete