Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I'm Digging my Guest Design Gig with Boys Rule!


 I’m thrilled be guest designer for Boys Rules Scrapbook Kits. Here's the first layout I made with the Janurary and February Kit. It features some gorgeous papers and stickers from ADORNIT and cute enamel arrows from MY MIND'S EYE.
 I added some of the fabulous letter stickers for my title and some constructions ones on squares all popped up with pop dots.
 I journalled around the corner to create some movement on the design and to mimic the idea that construction is an active job!
 I stitched in navy blue to create an frame for the focal point of the design.
I hope I've inspired you today! Stay tuned for some more inspiration created with this kit coming your way! Check out Boys Rule Blog for more inspiration!


Until next time, keep doing what you love!

2 comments: