Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Shaking it Up

Last week I mentioned I had signed up with Big Picture Classes to take a scrapbooking course  called Finding Your Way. Over the past two weeks it has really given me insight into what I like in my own crafting and what isn't really me. During the past weeks I have reorganized my crafting area and made lists in my brand new idea notebook about I need to create effectievly and and what slows me down in my process.

I have begun to create layouts during this process but both are for Design Teams so I must wait to reveal them to you until next week. This one I created using Crate Paper and some re-purposed packaging from Jillybean Soup.  I issued a challenge in the My Sketch World Forum to reuse your packaging and already there are so many great examples! So many manufacturers are making their product pakcages as useful as their products and almost as lovely!
Drop over there and see what other challenges my friends have issued to get your mojo going! Shake up your everyday scrapbooking with a challenge or two outside your crafting 'box'. 

Doing what I love to do, what about you? 
Christa
xo



1 comment:

  1. Love your layout Christa! And your photos are adorable :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete