Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So Excited! Practical Scrapbookers published me!

I was thrilled to open my inbox late last week to discover an email from Christine at Practical Scrappers. She was letting me know that one of my layouts would be appearing on their website! It was the layout about my New Year's resolution to be more accepting using Echo Park Life is Good design.

I was so very humbled and appreciative to be recognized. It is also a thrill to post a badge on my blog to say so!

A final word about upcoming events at Two Scrapbook Friends . There is a new monthly sketch contest published on the 15th of every month. Come out to the forum and read all about it. There are prizes to be won and lots of fun to be had. Entrants and DT members will be posting their layouts in the gallery and in the forum thread to get your creativity flowing too.

Looking forward to seeing you there! Until then, keep doing what YOU love to do!
Christa

1 comment: