Thursday, January 6, 2011

Crops! Crops! and Ice Cream!

 
The first week back into routine in January and I am managing to keep most (hee hee) of my resolutions intact! Of course  more scrapbooking was on the list and I have managed to get into the 'scrap dungeon'
now that it has been newly rennovated, atleast twice. Here's a sneak peek about what I was up to this week..


I hand traced a shape on to a template I had (pp unknown) and added the bling and swirl. Thanks to Sharon on the DT at Two Scrapbook Friends for the challenge and sketch. She introduced me to The Color Room for the colour inspiration. Finally, I am so excited about getting together with my BFF Ann (Inkspiration) on Saturday for some serious scrapbooking!

Talk about serious scrapbooking, be sure to check out Two Scrapbook Friends Pajama Day Crops on Saturdays in January (15th and 22nd). 
 http://twoscrapbookfriends.blogspot.com/2011/01/pajama-party-crops.html.

I am so excited for the fun games and events they have planned...oh and did I mention a sundae bar for dessert after dinner? Yummy.


Well, be sure you keep doing what you love, (it makes it easier to get up every day!)
Christa

2 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of the sketch and colour palette Christa! Way to go! Thanks for playing along with my challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful! A newly renovated scrapbook room is a great way to start the year.

    ReplyDelete