Monday, December 19, 2011

Beauty: Inside and Out

Many of you will recall that I won some Authentique goodies a few weeks ago. I decided to get out the 6x6 paper pad from the FREE BIRD collection. The pads are surprisingly easy to use when scrapbooking a 12x12 design. I chose to leave them in their square shapes  but trim them down. I hand cut a flower too for the design focal point. It is a simple design but it focuses the design on the photo of my daughter. I hope you enjoy!

Keep doing what you love to do!
Christa

7 comments:

  1. What a great layout Christa! And what an amazing photo to have as a focal point!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! Your daughter and the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas.. and what a great page. Great photo and love the coloring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Christa. This is sensational. I really like the colours and that flower is perfect. Your daughter is beautiful, as always.

    ReplyDelete