Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1st is more than just Canada's Birthday!

Happy Birthday to the best country in the world! Not only am I celebrating with fireworks and BBQ's, I am celebrating some scrapbooking thrills!

Today is the July release at Two Scrapbook Friends. I was given the really retro feeling Cosmo Cricket Upcycle line. Here are three layouts I put together as part of my LOAD process where I enjoyed working with some older photos, especially one of my mother when she was a young teen.


Please let me know what you think!

I also wanted to share with you a video I made for Two Scrapbook Friends using Cosmo's Glubers to make a Pleated Ribbon Flower.  I love making these videos, even though I need more practice! Keep watching for more in the future.

Finally, my friends at My Sketch World have released their July 1 sketch layouts. I made one of my daughter using Graphic 45 and a wonderful sketch by Lucy Chesna. I love this line and the sketch is so versatile.



For my Canadian Friends, I hope you are as proud to be Canadian as I am! I hope you are enjoying your families and friends on this special day.
Also, happy 4th of July to my American friends! Hope you all have a safe and happy weekend.
Keep doing what you love to do!
Christa

2 comments:

  1. They are all awesome. Great job with a difficult collection. Lovevthr Graphic 45 too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your designs Christa! You have totally found your groove and I so look forward to seeing your DT reveal each month!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete