Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sweet Treats

Howdy Bloggy-friends! I'm home from my travels to sunny (but cold) Florida and my visit with G-ma and Mickey Mouse. Adriane and I had the greatest time and I will treasure those memories FOREVER.

I wanted to share with you a few photos from my trip that I love:

 Loving the retiree lifestyle! My Dolly loved that scooter to pieces and I am sure she broke a few land speed records too.
Dolly and Lauren acting out American Idol rock star faces.
 This is a favorite ride/show at Hollywood Studios. This photo is an annual (bi-annual!?) tradition. (Jazz hands!!!)
A snuggle in the 'throne' of the infamous Gaston! The new Fantasy;and additions show that DIsney has taken it all to a brand new level of amazing.

Speaking of amazing; I also wanted to share another layout featuring the Fancy Pants Blissful Blizzard line. Fancy Pants has always had a way with their papers but this line is..well...AMAZING! :o)

I love these closeup square photos and the doilie bits on and off the layers.

I also cut the half circle banner bits and popped them up with foam squares. Buttons and twine finish it off. (if I do say so myself!)


I also loved the wooden hearts and words. I used watercolours to give them a washed out look and even left some of them 'naked'.

I hope you are thinking warm thoughts about Spring today, until next time: keep doing what you love.

1 comment: