Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Daily: A Discovery..or two.

Well, I am continuing to find a bit of time to complete my pages for my December Daily. Two at a time seems to work best and I can get the 'mess' out during resting and for TWO pages it seems worthwhile.

I Also discovered that if I type the journalling I am much happier with the result. Finally, even on days when there aren't too many things going on, using my 'filler' idea-ers is very satisfying too.

 Some sequins added sparkle and I cut the edges off a snowflake for those tree trunks.

I even got my sewing machine out on this page which made me happy.

I hope you are enjoying your DD if you have time, or enjoy dreaming of a DD next year if December is just too busy. Thanks too to all those of you who stopped by to say "Hi" and encourage me in my last post.

Four down and 27 more to go!

Until next time, keep doing what you love to do.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you've got a finished page on yours I'm behind on mine already, although planning a mass catch up tomorrow and I've got some photos which I can use which is always a win win!

    ReplyDelete