Tuesday, September 27, 2011

CraftGossips.com chose my layout "Finding You" as Inspiration Du Jour!

Imagine my surprise when I received a note from Two Peas in A Bucket gallery asking if Craftgossips.com  could publish my Finding You layout. I had created it using Authentique for a Practical Scrappers Design Team assignment. I am honoured to be featured there and hope you'll all pop over for some crafty inspiration! There is always something new to learn there! Be sure to leave a comment too!


Thank you Craft Gossips.com! I am thrilled with your post! It's nice to be able to DO WHAT I LOVE!
Christa

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Christa! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congratulations to you Christa! So deserved!! This is a stunning layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrat's, another great layout worth publication!

    ReplyDelete