Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Bo Bunny Souvenir and Some Pages for a Friend!


Good morning! This month Two Scrapbook Friends asked me to work with Bo Bunny's Souvenir and I admit to loving the shabby, travel worn look to these papers. I asked my BFF Carey for some of her Jamaica holiday photos so I could help her capture these special moments for her family.

My favourite part of the Go Travel Jamaica design is the little bi of cardboard under the photo.
The layered chipboard and tags are awesome that come with this line, they really created flow along the edge of the photo and help tell the story.
I used some old Scrabble letter tiles and cork letters to flesh out my TRAVEL title from the Bo Bunny Line.
Some arrows and layered pennants finished it off nicely. I hope you'll be inspired by Bo Bunny's  Souvenir line to create some of your own travel pages!

Until next time, keep doing what you love!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout! It has given me some ideas for some travel pictures I have...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fabulous work! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete