Friday, October 11, 2013

Sharing the Magic with You.


My final design using Say Cheese by Simple Stories (thank you Two Scrapbook Friends for this great Design Team assignment), features Dolly and her second BFF Lauren at EPCOT in Disney World Florida in 2012.
How little they look! I printed the photos in Black and White so the colours blended better and layered and adhered strips and shapes as I picked them up. Can you believe it? I didn't lay it all out first and fiddle with it for hours like usual!
This circle provides a 'visual calm' for my title work and y little Mickey's (cut using the Cameo). I liked the idea of using the two different sticker fonts from the matching sticker sheets.
The little stickers add a sub text to the design and a visual barrier between the photos. I love it as much now as when I created it in under and hour! Do you do that? What's your process?

Until next time, keep doing what you love!


No comments:

Post a Comment