Friday, June 3, 2011

My Sketch World June Sketch REVEAL!

It's June! And those of us who live in SOuthern Ontario are so happy the warmer weather has returned.  June has also brought the June sketch from Lucy at My Sketch World!

Here it is:
Here's what I did with it!

I used some of myold stash from Stampin Up! and some new techniques on layering I am learning from Nic Howard at Big Picture Classes. The photos are of my DD on her 7th birthday. She is wearing the outfit Grandma and Papa bought her and she loved hamming it up for the camera.
Please head over to the MSW gallery and check out all the other June sketch layouts!

Finally, I know Wednesday has come and gone and I have yet to post my "Wednesday is a day for Change" layout. I began work on it last Wednesday and planned to finish it in time for this weeks posts, but sadly we have had a sadness in our family and I haven't been motivated to scrap at all this week. I promise I will get it on here as soon as possible! Thanks for your understanding and prayers.

Keep doing what you love (and remember why you're doing it!)
Christa

2 comments:

  1. Love it Christa! Love the embellie cluster and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and adorable photos!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete